Read this new whitepaper from Vista Clara to gain a deep understanding of the key considerations in selecting and deploying a Surface Magnetic Resonance system.
While Surface MR is a powerful geophysical method that provides direct non-invasive detection and imaging of groundwater, successful results depend on the ability to obtain reliable and accurate results. Carefully choosing the optimal combination of sophisticated hardware and software can make all the difference. Choosing the wrong instrument can result in unreliable data, lost investment and potentially physical injury to users or bystanders.
This whitepaper addresses critical issues including:
- Overview of the Surface Magnetic Resonance methodology
- Requirements of Surface Magnetic Resonance Equipment
- Safety Engineering and Risks of Unsafe Equipment
- Mitigating Electrical Risks to Operators and Bystanders
- Assuring Reliable Data in Every Situation and Environment
- Equipment Engineered for Durability and Longevity
- User-Friendly Processing and Visualization