Javelin and Dart borehole tools offer the power to see beyond the drilling disturbance. At any depth or borehole size, an optimized magnetic resonance logging solution is available for your project.
Vista Clara’s NMR logging tools are available in three system configurations:
- Dart Unique, highly-portable, battery-powered logging tool for near-surface, remote, or cost-constrained projects.
- Javelin® Highly flexible logging platform for a wide range of environmental and groundwater investigations.
- Javelin® Wireline For logging using industry-standard 3/16″ 4-conductor wireline on truck-mounted winches.
Javelin and Dart systems deliver accurate and efficient hydrogeologic characterization in a high-resolution log. Operating over a wide range of borehole sizes, these tools allow determination of porosity, bound/mobile water content, and hydraulic conductivity. Vista Clara’s NMR logging tools bring cost savings and informed decision making to markets such as groundwater resources, environmental remediation, geotechnical engineering, and mining.
Javelin and Dart data deliver value and cost-savings across a broad range of commercial, research, and government applications.
- Aquifer evaluation and virtual pump testing
- Sustainability planning and saltwater intrusion
- Parameterization of groundwater models
- Aquifer storage and recovery design
- Well screen placement and optimization
- Dewatering feasibility and design
- Brine mining assessment and optimization
- Waste rock and tailings characterization
- In-situ and heap leaching investigation
- Environmental impact assessment
- Improved remediation design
- High-resolution delineation of flow paths/barriers
- Quantification of immobile contaminant traps
- Inspection of well grouting
- Detection of large volumes of NAPL
- Soil stability and liquefaction risk
- Tunnel boring risk mitigation
- Dam and Levee inspection
- Foundation dewatering design
Our Logging NMR Products