For Professional Geophysical Logging Operators
Javelin Wireline Slim is the newest and most advanced member of the family (introduced in 2019). It features state-of-the-art electronics housed in a 2.38 inch diameter Power & Digital Module, which can be used with two interchangeable lower probe modules with diameters of 2.38 inches or 3.5 inches.
This flexibility makes it well-suited for small to medium diameter core holes and groundwater wells, ranging from 3 to 12 inches.
Javelin Wireline Slim key capabilities include:
- Two simultaneous diameters of investigation (2-frequency operation)
- Interchangeable lower probe sections (2.38 or 3.50 inches diameter)
- Simplified, compact downhole electronics
- Wide diameter, high-resolution logging capabilities
- Can be used to log PVC-cased wells or open holes
For More Info:
Download Javelin Slim Specifications