In addition to offering the industry-leading Helios Core & Soil Analyzer for sale or rental, Vista Clara also provides a service to our customers by processing your samples in our laboratory.
This service uses Helios systems at our headquarters facility to enable measurement of a wide range of soil and core samples, with diameters up to 4 inches, and with a unique combination of short echo spacing, wide bandwidth and low static field strength to mitigate the effects of magnetically susceptible rocks and soils.
The process is simple:
- You provide us with information about your sample using the form below.
- We review the info, contact you for any clarifications and provide a quote for the service.
- You send us your sample.
- We handle all necessary preparatory steps, run the full NMR analysis and provide you with a detailed report.
To accommodate the needs of a wide range of customers, we are set up to handle many different types of samples including:
- Unconsolidated soil samples
- Consolidated rock samples
- Friable samples
- Slurry samples
- Mining tailing samples
- Oil tailing samples
- And any specialized sample requirements
We’ve specifically geared this service for flexibility, fast turnaround and cost-effectiveness in order to meet the needs of professionals in industries such as mining, oil & gas, groundwater, public works construction (roads, bridges, dams, etc.), private construction, as well as serving government, academic and research institutions. The bottom line is, you can get all the the benefits of Helios’ NMR analysis capabilities, even if the capital investment in Helios doesn’t fit your specific situation.
Fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you ASAP.