Vista Clara is seeking a full-time Bachelor’s or Master’s level graduate with 2-5 years of prior experience in software development and electrical engineering. This is an opportunity for a motivated scientist to contribute to a dynamic high-tech company, performing innovative applied research in nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) for groundwater applications.
- Proficiency with National Instruments LabVIEW software packages
- Experience with FPGA and DSP programming
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Undertake some domestic and international travel
- Possess US Citizenship and the ability to pass a criminal background check
- Able to lift equipment up to 50 pounds
Preferred Skill Set
- Analog circuit design and PCB layout
- Digital signal processing in MATLAB
- Capability to organize and manage complex engineering and product development tasks
- Interest in geoscience and groundwater hydrology
Key Areas of Responsibility
Collaborate with the design and engineering principals of the company in the development and testing of low-frequency (kHz-MHz) electronics systems. Specific areas of focus include the development and integration of signal generation and acquisition software to control NMR instruments and the transition of new system designs to commercial geophysical products and services. Numerous growth opportunities exist in R&D management, geophysical field services, customer support, and sales.
Vista Clara provides competitive compensation and benefits including annual company contributions to employee SEP-IRA accounts, paid time off, and health insurance.
Please email, mail or fax a resume and a brief letter stating your interest in this position to:
Ms. Teresa Stone
Vista Clara Inc.
12201 Cyrus Way, Suite 104
Mukilteo, WA 98275
Fax: (425) 493-8223 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org