Current Job Openings
Sales and Marketing Manager
Vista Clara is seeking a Sales and Marketing Manager to develop, execute, monitor, and analyzing the effectiveness of integrated marketing & sales initiatives for increasing global sales of the company’s NMR geophysical instruments. This position requires someone with the initiative and creative energy to build up a first class sales and marketing operation within an small, fast growing high technology business in the environmental and groundwater business sectors.
- Develop and execute formal company-wide sales and marketing strategies, to include sales and marketing initiatives, budgets and aggressive sales growth targets.
- Develop and manage the technical aspects of key marketing and sales systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on sales forecasts and leads.
- Work with in-house technical personnel to educate new and existing customers and close sales.
- Analyze customer requirements, develop messaging architecture, and drive creative sales development processes.
- Develop and manage new and existing relationships with international distributors.
- Analyze marketing and sales data and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Manage event planning and execution (trade shows, formal training, etc.).
- Coordinate content for and execute digital and print-related promotional material including company website, newsletters, press releases, advertisements, and conference/trade show materials.
- Work with outside vendors/agencies for design and execution of advertising campaigns, trade show exhibitions, etc.
- Develop and maintain and effective social media presence.
- Qualifications: 5 to 10 years’ experience in commercial sales and marketing in the groundwater and/or environmental earth science sectors. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Other Requirements and Desired Competencies:
- Must possess and demonstrate a high degree of creative energy and a desire to improve processes.
- Experience or proficiency in CRM and supporting marketing automation systems.
- Experience in groundwater or environmental sciences highly preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communicator (must be able to read, write, and speak English fluently).
- Ability to communicate in other languages preferred.
Standard business hours, Monday through Friday. Additional hours may be necessary depending on workload and schedule, and if traveling to conferences or trade shows.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and occasionally lift office products and supplies up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to occasionally work outside the office at trade events and in the field for customer training, use basic hand tools, and lift/handle instruments weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Travel requirements approximately 15-35%
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.